We are excited to announce the release of a major update to our service.
- Technology Migration
- We have migrated our service to new technology which brings some major improvements in performance and scalability.
- Time Policy settings configurator
- We have added a new Time Policy settings configurator which will allow you to quickly define core rules on your Policies.
- Open doors with a push-button
- It's now possible to use a push button to open a door connected to All Hours – for instance have your receptionist unlock it for visitors.
- Usability improvements
- Copying calendar, searchable dropdowns and a refresh of Time Policies and Counters
- Various bug fixes on Reports
We are thrilled to announce that our service has successfully undergone a major technology migration!
Our new technology platform is now live, bringing significant improvements in service performance and scalability.
Our new technology platform provides faster load times, improved reliability, and increased scalability, which means users will be able to access and use our service with greater ease and efficiency.
Time Policy Settings Configurator
This new feature is designed to simplify the process of setting core time policy rules such as paid time, plans, required time, and lunch.
The configurator is easy to use, allowing you to quickly define valid days and rule values with a simple and intuitive interface. This means you can spend less time configuring your time policy settings and more time focusing on other important tasks.
- The new searchable drop-down selectors make it easier to find the option you need.
- Copying calendars allows for faster setup of new calendars.
- The redesign of the rule's view will make it more organized and clearer to understand.